My first blog & DT Call at CRAFT Challenge Blog

Hi I'm Iona,

I'm 9 years old and i like to make things like bags, cards, hamabeads and loombands.
i am also interested in dancing, cheerleading and minecraft
and i sing in a pop choir with some friends from school and go to girls brigade.

I would also like to join the junior DT at the CRAFT challenge  blog  as it would be good   fun
and they make kids feel welcome.

here is the card i  made


i used some pippenwood paper and  my mums stamp and coloured it with promarkers.

i hope you like it!

Iona xx

Comments

  1. Well done Iona, love your first blog post. Hugs, Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for applying for our DT at CRAFT Challenge. It is great to see some people applying for the post. Good luck, love your work! wow your first blog post as well!

    Jo and the CRAFT Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland Iona. You are showing lots of talent with your card. So cute. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    (hugs) Cara
    creativechaosbycara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CRAFT Challenge Blogaversary Blog Hop